Welcome To Bath, England
Bath Markets at Green Park Station
Bath Vintage & Antiques, quality monthly undercover markets. Every first & last Sunday in the month. Free entry.
Bath Artisan Market
Next market: SUNDAY MARCH 8TH 2015
Self Catering - Broad Street House
Newly added! Self Catering for upto 12 people. Broad Street House is a bright, beautiful and spacious maisonette in Bath's historic city centre, providing character accommodation. View rooms, tariff and booking information at letsdobath.co.uk
The Bath Magazine
Keeping readers informed of what's going on in the city each month, previewing events across a diverse cultural mix, from comedy and children’s events to art and high drama, and reporting on the city’s myriad festivals. Each month covering topics including; books, interiors, gardening, travel, health and beauty, fashion and style, food & drink and walks.
What's On In Bath?
Roundelay at the Theatre Royal. 2 - 7 February
Pasta Making Class at Carluccio's. 4 February
Manpower. 6 February
Cocktails, Gin, Bourbon & Jazz
Bath In Fashion
21 - 29 March 2015
The newly restored Jolly's, is this year's leading sponsor. Jolly's is one of Europe’s oldest department stores. The current custodians of this shrine to retail heritage, House of Fraser, have recently completed a multi-million pound renovation, restoring Jolly’s to its former glory. The store hosts an extensive range of high-end designer concession brands, in a beautiful and decadent setting. Find Jolly's on Milsom Street.
A packed programme of catwalks, talks, workshops , films, styling and shopping events will take the city by storm in 21-29 March 2015 including:
- Fashion designers in conversation with fashion editors like Sarah Mower, Contributing Editor to American Vogue and Claudia Croft, Fashion Director of the Sunday Times Style magazine
- “Savage Beauty” is the 2015 hot ticket at the V&A -Tim Blanks Editor at large of Style.com talks about Alexander McQueen with Susannah Frankel, Fashion Director of Grazia
- Iain R Webb discusses his new book “Invitation Strictly Personal “with Lou Stoppard of Show Studio
- The Making of a Fashion Book – 50 years of “The Dress of The Year”
- The Craft Behind fashion: Dr Susan Kay-Williams, Chief Executive of Royal School of Needlework
- Rosemary Harden, talks about embroidery at the Fashion Museum
- Gieves and Hawkes takes the lead on a day focused on Men’s Style
- Knitting workshop with The Kaffe Fassett School
- Embellishment – a talk with Karen Nichol
- Fashion Your Future: forum for young people to explore fashion careers chaired by Louise Pickles, Head of Fashion Design Course at Bath Spa University
- “The Fashion Business” – an insight for entrepreneurs of the future
- Fashion Fair with Selvedge Magazine
- Vintage Sunday with Bath VA Vintage Fashion Fair and Hollywood Hair by Artizan
- Bath in Fashion on the streets – in store – “make some noise” about the fabulous fashion offer that is Bath. With the relaunch of Jolly’s, the oldest department store in Europe – have we got a story to tell!
- Fabulous catwalk shows in the glamorous Assembly Rooms produced by John Walford
- Fashion Trail mapping Bath’s great independents and leading fashion brands
Bath Folk Festival 2015
Westgate Street, Bath, BA1 1EP
Bath is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, making it the ideal city break destination. Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage City, featuring the famous Roman Baths & Pump Room and simply stunning Georgian period architecture.
What to see in Bath? Bath has so much to offer, including; Bath Abbey, the Jane Austen museum, the Royal Crescent, The Circus, art galleries, museums, walking tours, take a tour on an open-top bus, Bath Races and so much more.. Bath is recommended to be one of the best places for shopping in the UK. Whether you're looking for art and culture, sport or family outings for the half term holidays, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, Bath
Bath is located in the South West of England, set in the rolling Somerset countryside. The city of Bath is only 1½ hours from London by train from Paddington Station (London) to Bath Spa Railway Station.
Looking for a Bed and Breakfast in Bath to round off a sporting or shopping trip? Or are you more the swanky hotel type? Whatever your budget and pampering demands, it's easy to find the perfect Bath accommodation. Hotels In Bath / Self Catering
Bath Tourist Information
The official Bath Tourist Information is located on the square adjacent to Bath Abbey. Show on our Map of Bath
|Home||Restaurants In Bath||What's On In Edinburgh||Page Top|
|Map of Bath||What's On In Bath||What's On In York||Contact|
|Hotels In Bath||Add Your Event||What's On In Liverpool||Site Map|
|Bed & Breakfast In Bath||Bath Links||What's On In Chester||© All Rights Reserved|